expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 22, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday!


Feature and Follow


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! More info at the bottom of the post.




This week’s question:

What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?




The Twilight books have not influenced my life the way they have others. However, I love to read them. I enjoyed the movies once I separated them from the book in my head. Lol.
          While they made for great movies, I think it could have been a great series. You may ask why, when the movies covered all of the books. The answer there is that the 4th book left room for a sequel. A TV series could easily move on from the 4th book.






  • ·         (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee &Alison Can Read}
  • ·         (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • ·         Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • ·         Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • ·         If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • ·         Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • ·         If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • ·         If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This is a Blog Hop!

I can't get the linky to work :( So, here is the link to the hosts- Parajunkie and Allison Can Read.

17 comments:

  1. Interesting answer. Thanks for the follow, following back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, good point. It'd be kind of cool if they transitioned to TV for anything moving forward. Following you via Bloglovin'. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this series would have made a better TV series as well. I think then the characters could have been better developed then they were in the movies.
    New bloglovin, GFC and twitter follower.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of lost all interest in this series, I think the movies ruined them for me. But I did read them. I could see there being more after book 4 as well!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the first three books but barely got through the fourth, lol. I think it could have worked as a TV show - I could totally see it as a TV show!

    New follower by GFC, Google+, Bloglovin', Tumblr, and Twitter. :) Thanks for visiting My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, as much as I hated the Twilight films, I do think they would have made a decent TV show. I'm totally with you! Followed back on Twitter and Bloglovin :)

    Thanks for visiting Cornerfolds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the Twilight series, but these books are huge so I'm sure there's a lot of content that a TV show can include too.
    Following back via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agreee completely. Would love to see them now. Followed u via bloglovin
    ❤ Brittany @
    Follow me HERE @ Please Feed the Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you! I am following back via GFC, Twitter and BlogLovin. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm a new Bloglovin' follower and it's my first time participating in FF. I quite liked the Twilight movies but I agree that they weren't quite the same as the books and it was definitely left open at the end. As they're immortal you could potentially carry on a TV show for ages, having them move to different places every so often.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love an entirely new cast for Twilight. I didn't really buy Kristen Stewart as Bella and Robert Pattinson as Edward. They didn't really fit the characters. Like you, I did enjoy reading the books, even if I wasn't part of the fandom. Awesome pick :)

    Follow back via GFC & Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd totally love to see what happens at the end of the fourth one! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, that would be great! I've read some pretty good fan-fictions about what happened after Breaking Dawn :)
    Thanks for stopping by earlier, Lori. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Renesme saga, I like that. Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree it could have made a good TV show.. I would be interested in how that would have been like. Thanks for check out my FF . New GFC and Bloglovin follower ! ~Katie @ Inkk Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. Although Twilight wasn't my favorite book series and I enjoyed the movies and would have liked them better without Kristen Stewart..if she wasn't a part of the TV series I might watch it..lol. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the follow! I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete