expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 25, 2014

Music Monday 8/25/14

Music Monday
Hosted by Total Book Geek
This week I chose the whole Lux series 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 

For some reason, Demons by Imagine Dragons has always been the theme song for this series in my head!
Why you ask? It just seems to fit. Rather than explain it, here’s the trailer for the series that I made, set to Demons.






Do you have a Music Monday Meme? Share in the comments or hop on over to Total Book Geek and link up!
Music Monday is a weekly book meme. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following:
·                     Choose a book or a scene from a book.
·                     Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
·                     Tell us why you paired them together.
·                     Don't forget to share the title and author.

·                     Be careful not to include spoilers!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome job creating that book trailer :) I love the Lux series and I never even thought about matching it with this song, but it's actually pretty perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too. I had a blast making that trailer!

      Delete