expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Book Tour! 5 Star Review, Excerpt & #Givwaway! Throb by @ViKeeland @RSofRomance


Throb by Vi Keeland is LIVE!
Now is your chance to meet Cooper & Kate!
Displaying throb cover.jpg

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Displaying throb teaser 2.jpg
Displaying throb blurb.jpeg

Want a sneak peek of Throb?  Sign up for Vi’s mailing list now and get a sneak peek! http://eepurl.com/4nxpP

Amazon FinalAmazon UK FinalB&N FINALkobo-icon FINALibooks button FINAL
 
I am never disappointed when I read a book by Vi Keeland! Kate and Cooper are a couple to fall for! They are all sex and sugar rolled into one delicious couple.
          Kate is a contestant on a reality show similar to the The Bachelor. But, it’s not about finding love for her, there is a bigger picture, one that will save her family, and she is desperate to win. The rules dictate no dating and no sex, unless it’s on the show. The bachelor, Flynn, is a fantastic guy, spending time with him is certainly not a hardship. So, Kate sees no problem in complying with the contract of the show. Until she meets Cooper.
          Cooper is the son of a legendary Hollywood producer. He runs his father’s empire, while constantly bailing out his slimy little brother, who has gambled his “inheritance” on a studio of failed tv schemes. This time however, his reality idea is taking flight. When Cooper first meets Kate, he knows she’s it for him. Maybe not in that amount of clarity at that very moment, but it doesn’t take long. He is determined to be with her, even if he has to wait. But, keeping their relationship a secret takes its toll on him and watching the woman he loves “date” another guy is pure torture.
          This is one of those stories where I felt bummed for the losing beau. I don’t normally like love triangles, but Vi towed the line on that so closely, that I wasn’t even aware of that aspect of conflict sometimes.  Flynn is an easy character to fall in love with, but Cooper…Cooper leaves no room to root for anyone else. He overwhelms you until you think, “Flynn who?” His alpha personality will get your heart pounding and his sweet and loving side will melt you in a puddle. One of my favorite characteristics of Cooper was that he had no desire to fight falling for Kate. He wants to be in a relationship, he wants to find the love of his life, and he is just so damn yummy.
          Kate is a great female lead. She was and of stuck between a rock and a hard place, and it would be difficult to know how a situation like that should be handled. Flynn is a great guy but Cooper is the other half of her. She’s locked into the contract from many different angles and this forces her to hurt both of the men in her life. She has integrity and grit, but she’s also got a dry sense of humor that pulled a lot of fun into the dialogue. And the fact that she is can smoke the guys in poker well…If I swung that way, I’d take her home too.

          Throb is another ace in the hole for Vi Keeland. I loved every minute of it and couldn’t put it down. To add the awesome, Flynn will get his own story too!!! Pick up any of Vi’s books and you won’t be sorry. Throb is one of my favorites so far!

Displaying throb 3.jpg
 
Every girl needs three things

1.  A flutter in her belly when she meets him for the first time.

Meet Cooper

 My lips brush the top of her hand lightly, my tongue sneaking out to fleetingly touch her skin.  The brief contact stirs an ache inside me.  This woman tugs at something—more than arousal—something that makes me want to slow down time just to spend a few more minutes standing here.
“Did you just…” she stammers a bit.
“Did I just what?”
She squints at me.  “You know.”
“Do I?”
“I felt your tongue on my hand.  You…you licked me.”
I’d been dying to run my tongue along her neck all evening, although I hadn’t really meant to be so crude about it.  It just sort of …happened.  “I wouldn’t say licked, maybe just a little taste.”
“So you tasted me?”
My entire body suddenly has interest in this conversation.  “I suppose I did.  But it wasn’t nearly enough.  That brings us back to my invitation for dinner.  Tomorrow night?”
“I can’t.”
“The day after then?”
She laughs and shakes her head.  The sound makes me smile.
“Good night, Cooper.”  She pulls the driver’s side door shut and leaves me standing there…for a full five minutes after she’s gone.

2.  A best friend to talk about him to.
Meet Sadie

“And?”
“And I kissed him when we were in his office.”
“How was his office?”
“Really?  That’s what you want to know.  Not how was the kiss or aren’t you in breach of your contract?  How was his office?”
“You can tell a lot about a man by his office.”
I gulp another unladylike sip from my wine glass.  “His office was beautiful.  Sleek, overlooking the city.  It oozed power.”
“Nice.  Bet he fucks like he owns you.”
The thought of what he’s like in bed is enough to make me lose my train of thought.
“Go on,” Sadie prods.
I don’t continue immediately.
“You forgot what you were up to because you were thinking of him fucking you like he owns you, didn’t you?”  My best friend smirks knowingly.
“Shut up.”  I pause.  “Anyway, I don’t know what I’m going to do.”
“Well, him.  Obviously.”
“I wish it were that easy.”

3.  A gentleman that turns into a bossy dirty talker in the bedroom.
Cooper – behind closed doors.

“You haven’t even begun to see bossy yet.  Tonight I’m going to tell you to do things, and you’re going to do them.  When I tell you to open wider, or take my cock deeper, you’re going to listen.  You know why?  Because since the moment we met, all I’ve wanted to do is make you feel good.  Hell, I don’t even need to get off physically.  Because I’m going to get off watching you every minute.  So, yeah, I’m going to be bossy.  Now let’s put the rest of this behind us.  Do you want to be with me tonight?”
After that prelude, I nod my head fast.  I’m no fool.  Who wouldn’t?
Displaying throb 5.jpg
Displaying vikeeland bio.png
Vi Keeland is a native New Yorker with three children that occupy most of her free time, which she complains about often, but wouldn't change for the world. She is a bookworm and has been known to read her kindle at stop lights, while styling her hair, cleaning, walking, during sporting events, and frequently while pretending to work.  She is a boring attorney by day, and an exciting smut author by night!
Displaying preom.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment