expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, February 22, 2015

5 Star Review! Finding Haven by @TAFosterwriter @InkSlingerPR

I’ll be the first to say that I’m not always a big fan of third person POV.  I’ve always found it hard to let myself be pulled into the story when I read it in third person.  So, when I started reading Finding Haven, I thought I wouldn’t be able to get into it, but I was terribly wrong.  T.A Foster has a way of making third person captivating, which I thought I would never find. 
            I fell in love with Evan and Haven.  Evan was the epitome of swoon worthy.  A celebrity, a southern man with an amazing body, not to mention a heart of gold, and skills in the bedroom, what more could you possibly want? I mean really, there isn’t much more you could ask for.  From page one I found myself in love with him, and mentally wishing he was real.  I’m going to go ahead and call it now, he’s going to be one of the top book boyfriends of the year. 
            Haven ended up surprising me.  At first, I was convinced she was going to be just your average run of the mill heroine.  But each chapter I read about her, I started to like her more and more.  Not only was she strong, but she was creative, and knew exactly what she wanted.  It was refreshing to read about a female lead with the kind of goals she had.  And for an added bonus, I found myself thinking that if she were real, we would be friends. 
            Everything about this book was just on point.  The sexual chemistry was off the charts, and the relationship between Haven and Evan was as perfect as you could get it.  I’ve read a lot of books recently, but this one stuck in my head for a while, leaving me in a bit of a funk after finishing it.  And I have to say, after reading this one, all I wanted was to be able to see it in film too. 
            Five stars for a book that’ll stick with me for a long time 

**Review by Danielle Middleton

Power. Money. Control. Love.
He has all but one.

When movie star, Evan Carlson, discovers his girlfriend’s picture with another man splashed on the cover of gossip magazines, he decides he’s had enough of his fishbowl life and attempts to outrun the media frenzy his relationships have become. Driving until the road stops, he ends up on the remote and quaint Perry Island, where a heartthrob can blend in like the locals and be a beach bum as long as he wants. All that changes when Evan meets Haven Owen, aspiring songwriter and the girl he just can’t get enough of. A summer romance turns into something much deeper and Evan gets tangled in his own web of lies to keep Haven in his life. But when his ex tracks him down, Evan learns there are some things you just can’t outrun.

Is the cost of love, losing all control?
Book is FREE for a limited time on Amazon,
 Smashwords, and iTunes!

T.A. Foster
T.A. Foster is a Southern girl whose heart and spirit are connected to the beach. She grew up catching rays and chasing waves along the North Carolina Outer Banks and now resides in the state with her adventurous pilot husband, two children and two canine kiddos. 
Her long love affair with books started at an early age and as soon as she was able, she transformed imaginative stories into words on paper. T.A. has an undergraduate degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a graduate degree in Educational Psychology from Texas A&M University.  When she’s not chasing her two-legged and four-legged children or trying to escape for date night, you can find her reading, writing or planning her next beach trip.
Displaying -zBloggerButton.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment