expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Swoon Thursday 8/21/14 In celebration of Vi Keeland's release of Worth Forgivng!

Swoon Thursday
Hosted by YA Bound
Here's how it works.

Pick a book you’ve read and tell us what made you Swwon. What got your heart racing, or melting? What had you squirming in your seat or causing butterflies in your stomach?

Tweet that baby with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments (don’t forget the link if you have a blog or other url you posted it on! ), or grab the sexy, swoonworthy button and share it on your blog! Inquiring minds want to know!


IN HONOR OF VI KEELAND'S RELEASE!
CONGRATS!

Worth Forgiving (MMA Fighter #3)
By Vi Keeland
Publication Date: Qugust 21, 2014



From Goodreads:


They say men like a lady in the living room and a whore in the bedroom. I never knew the sentiment was reciprocal. Until I met Jax Knight. A gentleman in public, a commanding, dirty talking rogue in the bedroom.


Daughter of legendary fighter “The Saint,” Lily St. Claire knows firsthand how fighters can be. As the owner of a chain of MMA gyms, she’s no stranger to aggressive, dominating, and possessive men. That’s why she’s always kept her distance. But the day Jax Knight walks through her door she’s captivated by his charm. Stunningly handsome, well mannered, Ivy League educated, and confident, he shatters all the preconceived notions she’d come to think were true about men who trained to fight.



But falling for someone so soon after her breakup wasn’t something she’d planned on. And definitely not something her ex plans to allow.



Swoon… Jax

Melts my panties…

“Oh fuck this,’ I growl, taking the two strides to reach her quickly, finding all the emotions in her eyes that I feel deep inside of me. Lust. Need. Desire. Hunger so deep, it consumes me.
            Walking us two steps until her back is to the wall, I reach down and lift her up easily. Pinning her body between mine and the wall, I wrap her legs around my waist and bury my face in her neck, breathing deeply to take in her scent.
            Heat pulsating wildly through my veins, I pull my head back, dig my hips deeply into her parted legs so she can feel how hard she’s affecting me and claim her mouth in a kiss.”

Melts my heart…

“Have you ever been in love?’ Quietly, I ask […]
He kisses my lips gently.
‘Have you?’ I ask again.
‘I think so.’ He kisses the corner of my mouth, then the other corner, before softly kissing the center of my mouth again. ‘Every day I become more sure.”




Have your own swoon? Leave it in the comments! I want to know! <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! They are great swoons! I think I would like Jax! Thanks for sharing!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete