expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Teaser Tuesday 8/26/14 Take a Chance- Abbi Glines

Teaser Tuesday
  Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading







Teaser from Take a Chance by Abbi Glines


“I was dead. That was the only explanation for this. I had made it to a place where little, sexy, dirty angels made men’s fantasies come to life.” 


“I want you. I’ve wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you. When I was buried inside of you I knew then I was sunk. Those pretty hazel eyes and angelic smile had started digging inside me and making themselves at home in my heart. But that night . . . you claimed me, and I can’t shake it. I can’t forget it.” 



From Goodreads:


When Harlow Manning's rocker father goes on tour, he sends her to Rosemary Beach, Florida, to live with her half-sister, Nan. The problem: Nan despises her. Harlow has to keep her head down if she wants to get through the next nine months, which seems easy enough. Until gorgeous Grant Carter walks out of Nan's room in nothing but his boxer briefs.



            Grant made a huge mistake getting involved with a girl with venom in her veins. He'd known about Nan's reputation, but still he couldn't resist her. Nothing makes him regret the fling more than meeting Harlow, who sends his pulse racing. Yet Harlow wants nothing to do with a guy who could fall for her wicked half-sister even if there are no strings between Grant and Nan. Grant is desperate to redeem himself in Harlow's eyes, but did he ruin his chances before he even met her?


        



Have Teasers for us? Post them in the comments! Add your url if you have one, and don't forget title and author! 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

 Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice teasers!! Sounds like a good read you have going!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete