expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Swoon Thursday 8/28/14

Swoon Thursday
Hosted by YA Bound
Here's how it works.

Pick a book you’ve read and tell us what made you Swwon. What got your heart racing, or melting? What had you squirming in your seat or causing butterflies in your stomach?

Tweet that baby with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments (don’t forget the link if you have a blog or other url you posted it on! ), or grab the sexy, swoonworthy button and share it on your blog! Inquiring minds want to know!

Ugly Love
By Colleen Hoover
Publication Date: August 5, 2014

From Goodreads:

When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly


Swoon…Miles

“I stand in the doorway of my bedroom and watch her sleep. She doesn’t know it, but I do this every morning she’s here with me. She’s what starts my day off right.
            The first time I did this was the morning after I met her. I couldn’t remember much from the night before. The only thing I remembered was her. I was on the couch, and she was stroking my hair, whispering, telling me to go to sleep. When I woke up in Corbin’s apartment the next morning, I couldn’t get her out of my head. […]But the second she opened her eyes and looked at me, I knew. She was either going to be the death of me…or she was going to be the one who finally brought me back to life.”
“I didn’t fall in love with you… I flew.” 

“It may be a small piece at a time, but my past is yours now. All of it. 
Anything you want to know, I want to tell you. But only if you promise me I can also have your future.” 






No comments:

Post a Comment