expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Swoon Thursday 9/4/14 Assumption

Swoon Thursday
Hosted by YA Bound
Here's how it works.

Pick a book you’ve read and tell us what made you Swwon. What got your heart racing, or melting? What had you squirming in your seat or causing butterflies in your stomach?

Tweet that baby with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments (don’t forget the link if you have a blog or other url you posted it on! ), or grab the sexy, swoonworthy button and share it on your blog! Inquiring minds want to know!

Assumption
By Aurora Rose Reynolds
Publication Date: August 25, 2014

From Goodreads:

Can they find a way to be whole again and still find a place in each other's hearts

as·sump·tion:

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof

They say when you assume that you make an ass out of you and me. Kenton Mayson learned this lesson firsthand when he made assumptions about Autumn Freeman and the kind of woman she is based on what little information he had. What he finds out is she’s not only beautiful, but also smart, funny, a fighter, and exactly the kind of woman he wants to share his life with. Autumn made assumptions of her own about Kenton, and now he needs to prove her wrong in order to protect her and their future.




Swoon…Kenton

“He smirks, his eyes running down my legs. ‘Come to bed.’
‘No.’ I shake my head, looking at the door.
‘You try to sleep on the couch and I’m dragging your ass back up here to bed,’ he threatens.
‘I don’t think that’s such a good idea.’
‘Afraid you won’t be able to keep your hands off me?’ He smiles”


“I smile at his low growl. ‘I’m not even pissed that you wanna fuck with me right now.’ He pulls my head away from his chest, his hands go around my neck, and his thumbs slide under my jaw, tilting my head back. His mouth lowers and my eyes start to flutter closed. ‘Every time you fuck with me, it makes me wanna fuck you. One day, we’re going to get to a point in our relationship where you’ll say something to set me off and I’ll bend you over right where you stand and punish you for misbehaving or talking back.”


   



5 comments:

  1. Holy Hell!! That second one... wow! I hope she did it, cos that is hawt!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him ;) Bed + hot guy > bed > couch ;)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole "You try to sleep on the couch and I'm dragging you back to bed thing" just makes my heart feel so happy, it's probably crazy. Ahhh, love this swoon! Another book I need to get IN MY HANDS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's way all Aurora's guys are...*sigh* You're right...it makes me happy. lol You definitely need to read it!

      Delete